If you have any questions and/or requests, please do not hesitate to contact the Company, using the contact details set out in the “Contact” section below.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing means any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, alteration, use, viewing, deletion or destruction.
2. Which personal data are processed by Milworks
When you contact the Company to obtain a service or to conclude a cooperation agreement, we need to process information about you that also contains personal data. The personal data we process about you depends on the specific contractual or pre-contractual relationship between you and the Company. The personal data we process about you may include the following:
- given name and surname;
- personal identification code or date of birth;
- data of the identity document;
- contact details (address, e-mail, telephone number);
- other information related to the contract (time of the conclusion of contract, price, payment information or other information contained in the contract).
Under no circumstances will the Company collect data about you from non-public sources.
3. For what purposes will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data is processed by the Company in relation to performing the contract:
- verifying your identity for the purpose of performing and warranting the contract;
- communicating with you for the purpose of performing and warranting the contract;
- responding to your queries and requests;
- preparing and sending invoices;
- compliance with statutory obligations, such as compliance with accounting obligations;
- other processing on the grounds of legitimate interest, provided that the legitimate interest of the Company does not outweigh the rights of the Data Subject.
4. Using security cameras
We use security cameras in the Company’s workshops to ensure that our customers and property are protected. Therefore, if you visit our workshops, your image may remain on the recordings of our security cameras. The Company’s security cameras only record an image, no audio is recorded. When using security cameras, the territories in the viewing angle of security cameras are always marked with appropriate markings.
The legal basis for the use of security cameras and their recordings is the legitimate interest of the Company in ensuring the protection and security of customers and property.
Security camera recordings are stored within 30 calendar days, and access to security camera recordings is restricted only to the specific Company employees who need access to security camera recordings strictly in connection with the performance of their duties.
5. Processing of personal data when applying for employment
If you are applying for a job with the Company, we will process the data you submitted to the Company in the CV and/or its accompanying letter.
Only authorised employees or competent authorities of the Company involved in a specific recruitment process, who must be granted access in the cases provided by law, will be able to access the applicant’s data.
The Company processes the applicant’s data to assess the applicant’s professional suitability for filling the vacant position with the Company.
The data of the selected applicants are used by the Company to conclude a contract of employment. If necessary, we will ask the person for further information.
Subject to the separate consent of the candidate, we may retain the data of unsuccessful candidates with a view to offering the unsuccessful candidates the possibility to participate in future competitions.
6. Communication via social media
You can also contact the Company via our official social media channels. For example, you can post a message to the Company through our social media channels. In this case, we may use your message or post information to answer your query or question. In order to respond to your query, we may ask you for additional information directly or through a private message. The information sent by you via social media is not used for purposes other than responding to your query.
When you post a message to the Company’s public social media channel, we ask you to note that you should never include sensitive data in your post or message that you do not want to share. Please note that the information posted to the public social media channel can be read by all users of this social media feed.
7. Photos and recordings at the event
The Company organizes and participates in events where photos are taken under the Company’s orders or the event is recorded in other ways, such as filming. Photos or other recordings taken by the Company at such events are the property of the Company and may be processed by the Company (for example, published) according to its own discretion on the Company’s internal web, website, social media channels or public media.
When participating in an event organized by the Company, you must consider that your personal information (such as: image, voice) may remain on the recordings described above. If the participant does not want to remain on the recording, the parties making the recordings must be informed beforehand.
8. Storage of personal data
The Company will store your personal data in a form that allows you to be identified only for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purpose of collecting personal data or for reasons of legitimate interest of the Company, provided that the legitimate interest of the Company and infringement of the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject are balanced.
As regards the storage of personal data, we will respect the following storage periods:
- The data collected for the conclusion of the contract will be stored until such time as it is necessary for the performance of the contract during the term of the contract or for a period of up to 3 years after the termination of the contract;
- The original accounting records will be stored for 7 years;
- The security camera recordings will be stored for 30 calendar days;
- The data collected through queries made through web pages will be stored for 1 year.
After the expiry of the storage period, the personal data stored on paper will be destroyed and the electronic personal data will be deleted. If you would like to obtain more detailed information on the storage periods to be applied to the personal data saved about you, please contact us using the contact details set out in the “Contact” section.
9. Your rights with regard to your personal data
The Company guarantees the Data Subjects all rights deriving from the legislation in force. When processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to data, which means that you have the right to ask at any time whether the Company has any personal data about you and you are entitled to receive information about the personal data the Company is processing concerning you;
- The right to correct personal data, which means that you have the right to request that the Company either specifies or corrects your personal data, if such data is insufficient, incomplete or incorrect;
- The right to object, which means that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Company;
- The right to require the deletion of personal data, which means that you have the right to request that the Company deletes your personal data, for example, when personal data is being processed with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- The right to restrict processing, which means that you have the right to require the Company to restrict the processing of your personal data, for example, if the Company no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes or if you have objected to the processing;
- The right to withdraw consent for processing personal data if the processing of personal data is based on your consent;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which means that if you consider that your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data have been infringed, you can address a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate email@example.com.
Please note that the rights listed in this section are not unlimited rights. In certain cases, the rights of other Data Subjects, the legitimate interests of the Company or the Company’s legal obligations may restrict your rights.
In order to exercise your rights in relation to the processing of personal data or to submit requests in relation to the processing of personal data, please contact us using the contact details set out in the “Contact” section below. We will always try to reply to your requests and questions as soon as possible.
Address: Betooni 6a, Tallinn, 13816 Estonia